Interested in this property?
< Back to search results
< Back to search results
1 Lough Cowey Road, Portferry, Newtownards, BT22 1PJ
3 Bedroom Cottage For sale Offers around £249,950
x 3 Bedrooms x 3 Receptions x 0 Bathrooms
PriceOffers around £249,950StatusFor sale EPC 46/52 Bedrooms3 Receptions3 StyleCottage HeatingOil
- Oil fired central heating system / double glazed windows.
- Fitted country style kitchen with range cooker and separate utility room in one outbuilding.
- Three reception rooms, three bedrooms (master bedroom with en suite) and the accommodation is versatile with great potential to split rooms into more accommodation (subject to planning).
- Deluxe white bathroom with cast iron bath with ball & claw feet, ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- The property has a variety of outbuildings which have been restored with original stone and have many uses.
- Grounds to front, side and rear in lawns, pebbled area, feature raised timber deck with summer house.
Property DescriptionSituated in this idyllic setting close to Portaferry town, but nestled in the rolling hills near Strangford Lough and Lough Cowey, this unique barn style conversion which is attached to a 200 year old Detached Cottage style residence is ideal for golfers and anglers who want to be close to their passion and yet Newtownards and Bangor towns are not far
- Enclosed entrance porch, ceramic tiled floor
- DINING HALL15' 2" x 14' 2" (4.62m x 4.32m)
- Feature inglenook style fireplace brick inset, raised hearth, solid beam mantle, recessed spotlights ceramic tiled floor, open plan to.................
- FITTED KITCHEN14' 10" x 12' 4" (4.52m x 3.76m)
- Belfast sink, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, Elan range cooker, extractor hood, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for dishwasher, recessed spotlights.
- SNUG15' 3" x 13' 10" (4.65m x 4.22m)
- Feature inglenook style fireplace, multi burner stove, slate hearth, ceramic tiled floor.
- SITTING ROOM:17' 6" x 17' 6" (5.33m x 5.33m)
- Feature fireplace with multi burner stove, slate hearth, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Cloaks cupboard
- BEDROOM (1):17' 8" x 15' 9" (5.38m x 4.8m)
- Ceramic tiled floor En Suite Shower Room: Wet room style shower which is wheelchair friendly and an over sized shower head, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):17' 7" x 17' 7" (5.36m x 5.36m)
- Polished laminate floor, open plan to................
- BEDROOM (3):17' 8" x 16' 1" (5.38m x 4.9m)
- Polished laminate floor
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- White suite comprising cast iron bath with ball & claw feet, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, vanitory unit with wash hand basin, low flush WC, polished wood seat, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling, recessed spotlights.
- To front, side and rear in lawns, pebbled area, feature raised timber deck area with summer house with light and power, grasses are to either side of driveway.
- Outside: Garden shed / workstore both with light and power, gravel driveway, Utility Room:16’0” x 6’6” Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
- Workshop formerly stables.